Buying land has become a risky business in Bangalore due to the number of instances of fake registration papers. Hence, it is essential to check under whose name the land is registered. Further, one must look out whether the house is stuck in litigation and the seller has sole ownership of the land with no other claimants.
- Verify if the seller is authorized to sell the land, this can be checked with registered GPA.
- Check if the title is clear, this can be traced from mother deed.
- Validate that there are no pending taxes/dues.
- Confirm that the plot is approved by the city development corporation and other local authorities.
- Ensure the clearances for further development are in place.
- The plot value always appreciates. The supply of plots is lower than that of flats. Also, the owner of the plot who has constructed a house has the option to get permission for adding additional floors to the house and renting or reselling them. CMRS Group helps in construction and assisting the buyers in getting legal approvals.
- Many people think that there is no rental income from plots. But CMRS Group works with buyers to facilitate leasing the land for allotment, tenant farming or nursery, all the locations are suitable.
- Plots have better resale value as people interested in individual houses prefer to purchase land and construct their home, CMRS group offers 60% guaranteed appreciation in 2 years.
- The cost of land is comparatively lower and hence is affordable. CMRS group provides villa plots with as low as 8 lacs for a 30x40 plots with all amenities.
- Property tax from plots is lower compared to residential properties. CMRS group offers services to pay your taxes in hassle free manner.