- Costs less than villas with private gardens providing the higher luxury for premium living option.
- Does not waste space with setback area on individual property, thus utilizing the efficient space and providing maximum value for money.
- Some builder like CMRS properties, build Row Villas with a courtyard, which provide good ventilation thus compensating for having common walls.
- More Row villas can be packed into small parcel of land, thus reducing the cost of maintenance.
- The most important thing about the Row Villas are that they provide the facilities of a villa (independent house) along with the benefits of a close knit community found in apartments.
Initial costsare the costs you incur when you go to the closing for the home you are purchasing. This includes the down payment and other fees.Recurring costsare expenses you will have to pay monthly or yearly in owning your home. These include EMI payments, maintenance and renovation costs, property taxes and homeowner’s insurance. Property taxes, the interest …