Whether you are purchasing your home as an investment, a lifestyle upgrade or both, one of the most important decisions you will make is LOCATION. Here are some factors you should consider when selecting a location.
- Proximity to Workplace - The length of your daily travel to work can have a significant impact on your daily expense, quality of life and how much time you get to spend at home with your family.
- Safe Neighbourhood - Safety is a top consideration. You'll often pay less to live in an area with higher crime, but if you'll have to live in fear or if you one day become a victim, no price discount will be worthwhile.
- Proximity to Friends and Family - Sometime you choose a home to be near your family and friends to see them on a regular basis. On the other hand, your friends and family might end up moving at some point, so make sure this isn't your only reason for choosing a location.
- Proximity to Restaurants - What do you enjoy doing in your free time? If you love to go out to eat, you might not be happy living somewhere with few restaurants. Being closer to Restaurants also makes your property easy to rent as the area is fully developed.
- Choosing Potential Neighbours - What kind of people live in the apartments your are considering? If you choose to live in a property where prices are very low then you may have to face maintenance issue due to cash crunch in society.
- Living near Hospitals - When you fall sick or in the case of medical emergency, it pays off to live near hospitals. Also, hospitals are generally built in developed and populated areas, giving you good appreciation for your property in coming years.
- Malls and Shopping Complex - Living near such areas reduces the travel time for daily purchase and weekend shopping needs. Also, you get benefitted with an option to shop at odd times as you don't need to travel back long distances.
CMRS Mahavatar Heights from CMRS Group is located on Brookefield Main Road at AECS Layout with a proximity to significant landmarks as following:
- 0.3 kms from Hypercity Mall (One of the best Grocery, Apparel, Furniture store)
- 2.5 kms from ITPL (Bangalore's Largest IT Park)
- 1.5 kms from Outer Ring Road (Marathahalli) (Home to about 100+ big IT companies)
- Walkable to Brookfield Hospital